Monday 28 September 2015

Being a Mother :-)

thCA6SJ943
This is my first blog after having a baby, so what better topic than writing about "Being a Mother". Its been 7 months I am playing the role of a mother and adding the 9 months i carried my daughter with me,i can say i am a mother from last one and a half year. Its a BLESSING.
It was on our first wedding anniversary when we got to know I was pregnant.Such a big surprise to celebrate the day.The moment we know it, we wanted to share it with our near and dear one's. With a little shy and blush we announced the good news to our immediate family. Their happiness knew no bounds,both our parents were going to be grandparents for the first time.
From the very first month, it was overwhelming.The extra care,love, pampering and attention was just awesome.Enjoyed every bit of it. This was the time I could get people do anything for me. I cannot forget the special food prepared at various baby showering ceremonies. The cravings and satisfaction after having eaten that was so amazing.The monthly visit to doctor and scanning was so thrilling.We would eagerly wait to see our little one's hands,feets, face and other body parts which were never clearly visible.
I have no words to express the feeling of giving birth, her first cry brought tears of happiness in my eyes. The first moments with your little one is unforgettable.When i held her in my arms my heart was filled with contentment. I did not want to be away from her even for a minute. Its such a unconditonal love towards her. she has become my first priority,she has become my LIFE.
Her first smile, her first laugh, her first words, the first time she rolled over, the first time she tried to sit and stand brought so much excitement not only for me but for the whole family. I was never aware i could love and care someone so much. When I get back home after work, one smile from her makes my DAY.
Being a Mother is learning about STRENGTHS you didnt know you had
and dealing with FEARS you didnt know existed.
A baby is a BLESSING,
a gift from HEAVENS above,
a precious little angel to CHERISH and to LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment