Tuesday 13 October 2015

CARS...From What to Wow!!!


I never had a craze for cars. I had zero knowledge about cars, I knew nothing about cars what so ever. May it be car types, car names, their logos, their manufacturers, not a thing. Earlier whenever my friends used to discuss about cars, I would totally feel lost. I could not participate in the conversation as I would have nothing to share nor would I understand a bit of the conversation.

Then four years ago, I met this man who loves cars, has a passion towards cars,  has end to end knowledge about cars and talks about car almost all the time.I eventually happened to marry him ;-) He is a guy who could tell names of cars from the age of four and there is me who knew nothing. 

When we would be driving on the road, any car that passes by, he always kept showing me which car it is, who is the manufacturer is, what is the type of the car and all other information regarding the car. What I have learnt from him in all these years about cars is remarkable.

Now it has so happened that I have developed such an immense love for cars that I can name any car from any distance and seen from any angle. I can give a description about each and every car on the road. I can even talk about its capacity, mileage, price etc, which I never ever thought I would one day be talking about.  

I give my husband credit for all the knowledge I have gained. This is an example how a person can have influence on you on certain things and bring the interest in you a swell. I feel happy at least now I don't feel left out when people our discussing about cars ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment